The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our students when blogging:
- Students' first names, photos, work, video and school name MAY be included on the blog.
- Students' surnames, address, email address, phone number, specific plans, date of birth and other personal information WILL NOT be included on the blog.
- All comments will be screened and approved before they are included on the blog.
- Students are encouraged to comment on other class / student blogs with teacher / parent supervision.
- Parents are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child. Eg. "Jane - Jack's mum"
- All commenters must be polite, respectful and courteous.
- Others' work, images, music or videos will not be used without permission and attribution.
- Proof-read your comments carefully. Students should have a family member check for spelling mistakes before submitting a comment.
- Always write in full sentences and words – no “text talk” please!
If you have any other questions or comments about the security of our blog, please contact Mrs Thorburn..
These guidelines have been adapted from Miss Kelly Jordan's class blog http://missjordan.global2.vic.edu.au/